[Herald Interview] When ‘comedy freak’ filmmaker makes rom
时间:2023-11-30 22:22:03 出处:스포츠阅读（143）
Director Nam Dae-jung who directed comedy flicks “The Last Ride" (2016) and “Homme Fatale” (2019), has returned with “30 Days,” a rom-com featuring a couple with amnesia going through a comical divorce.
Nam said he watched the film hundreds of times while editing.
“The film ended shooting in February this year. Since then until the opening of the film, I think I’ve watched the film more than 600 times while editing. This is because, for comedy films, the timing of each frame is really important to give the audience a certain point to laugh,” Nam told The Korea Herald in an interview in Seoul on Monday.
"30 Days" revolves around Jung-yeol (Kang Ha-neul), an intelligent lawyer, and his wife Nara (Jung So-min), a passionate film producer. Despite their initial cute, idyllic newlywed life, the quirks that made them fall in love with each other eventually drive nerdy Jung-yeol and quick-tempered Nara apart.
- HiteJinro to produce soju in Vietnam
- TvN’s ‘Unexpected Business’ to return with season 3
- 홍익표, 체포안 가결파 징계에 “총선 승리 도움 기준으로 판단”
- 'We overcame together': NCT127 returns on more solid ground
- Supporters of Israel hold rally in Seoul, urge Hamas to stop atrocities
- Voter interest reaches all
- Asiana may ditch cargo business to close Korean Air merger deal
- S. Korea finishes 3rd with 42 gold medals at Hangzhou Asian Games
- 이준석, 눈물의 회견…尹대통령 향해 "與 묵언 수행 저주 풀라"